KEY PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Working as Director – Greenfields, for Economic Development Queensland (formerly the Urban Land Development Authority) – Providing Project Leadership services for an in house planning team to complete the Development Schemes, Infrastructure Plans and charging regimes for the 4 new cities of Caloundra South, Ripley Valley, Greater Flagstone and Yarrabilba. These projects will deliver over 140,000 dwellings.
Responsible for the design, feasibility and DA approval for the Seachange mixed use project at Southport. Principally an urban renewal project, Seachange is a mixed use re-development of the Sundale shopping centre at Southport. Containing a new retail and mixed use centre, this project was approved for over 1,100 apartments in forms ranging from Townhouses to 40 storey apartment buildings on a 5.7 hectare site. Planning and approvals were completed in less than 12 months.
click Coomera Waters Village and Resort
Coomera – QLD
1998 to 2002
As Project Director, responsible for the planning, approvals and delivery of a 1300 lot water front community and mixed use community. This community titled project included:
- retail village,
- commercial offices, and
http://koompartoo.com.au/biomeie/12218 Ripley Valley http://makse.com/?kremel=dating-shows-like-next&710=81 Structure Plan and Neighbourhood Plans
Ipswich – QLD
http://foodintravel.it/macarons-modo-mio/?author=http:/export.jubilerski-blog.pl/ 2006 to 2009
Acting as Project Director providing project leadership and management expertise to a consultant team completing the Ripley Valley Structure Plan for a new township of over 120,000 people for Ipswich City Council. This work also included the management of the consultant team for the completion of the urban design, and community liaison for the first 9 neighbourhoods including advice on the planning scheme amendment.
Engaged by a consortium of developers to provide strategic direction and manage a team of consultants to provide a technical review and economic development potential for the Caboolture Identified Growth Area. This resulted in a submission to the South East Queensland Regional Plan followed by a series of meetings and presentations with local government and various State Government Ministers, advisors and staff.
Narangba – QLD
1994 – 1998
As Development Manager, responsible for the planning and delivery of this award winning 2,500 lot master planned residential community at Narangba on Brisbane’s’ north side. In 1997 Forest Ridge won the UDIA (Urban Development Institute of Australia) award for the best Master Planned Residential Community in Queensland. This project also included Forest Ridge Home World which was Queensland’s largest ever display village which in 1997 also won the UDIA’s Marketing Award. In 2008 this project again won the UDIA award for Best Master Planned Community and the PCA award for Best Residential Development.
OTHER PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- Feasibility Study and Development Management for a 1400 lot mixed use/residential development in Hervey Bay.
- Planning Report and Development Assessment for 5,300-hectare development site at Miara north of Bundaberg.
- Word-Borchers Ranch, New Braunfels, Texas, USA. Complete project feasibility and JV financials for 4,000 lot development.
- Planning Management for the Master planning of the 120 hectare Berrinba Industrial Estate and Wetlands Park in Logan, QLD.
- Project Planning Advice and Feasibility Study for 1500 apartment Yere Residential Resort on Jeju Island, Korea.
- Project Management of a new Master Plan including residential and mixed use precincts for the Port of Bundaberg.
- Project Management of Development Application and feasibility for 140 unit for an over 55 community in Ipswich, QLD.
- Feasibility Study and Development Management for a 500 lot residential development in Moore Park, QLD.
- Pilot Project Sustainability Study for Agnes Vale Client.